306 Sandalwood Avenue, Louisburg NC 27549
Phone: 919-497-3198 Fax: 919-497-0232
Crosscreek Charter School
Crosscreek Charter School has an active parent organization. All parents are part of CAPT. CAPT meets on the 4th Thursday of each month. We ask each parent to volunteer 4 hours per month. Volunteer hours can be in or outside of the classroom. Parent volunteer opportunities include but are not limited to assisting in the school library, assisting with school fundraisers, driving on school field trips, assisting the classrooms teachers with lunch or other class activities, helping on campus clean up days, etc... We understand that parent participation in a child's education makes all the difference. Parents are an essential piece to every child's success and we want you to be included. If you would like to volunteer but are not sure where to begin contact your child's teacher or the school's office.
Easy Ways to Support CCS
1.Box Tops has helped America's schools earn over $300 million since 1996. Sign up to support your school. Send in Box Tops to your homeroom teacher. Each Box Top is valued at 10¢. Join and unlock these benefits •See complete earning details for your school •Earn cash for your school when you shop online •Print valuable coupons for Box Tops products •Earn more cash for your school with Box Tops email newsletters Sign Up at http://www.boxtops4education.com.
2. We are excited to tell you about a great program that can bring free books to our school. It’s called the SunnyD Book Spree, and the program will donate 20 classroom books to every classroom that sends in 20 SunnyD UPC labels. Find out more at http://sunnyd.com.
3. Food Lion Rewards Program Crosscreek Charter School has been assigned a unique ID Code Numbers. Food Lion shoppers can link their MVP Cards to the code number of our school. This is the Classroom Rewards Program. When customers enroll in Classroom Rewards and they use their MVP Cards to purchase qualifying Food Lion Store Brand products at a Food Lion Store, Food Lion will credit a percentage of all the dollars spent back to Crosscreek Charter School. Learn more at http://www.foodlionmvprewards.com.
4. Labels for Education: Save and send in to homeroom teachers UPCs and beverage caps from participating products (list attached) to earn Labels for Education points for our school. Find out more at http://www.labelsforeducation.com.
5. My Coke Rewards for Schools Donate points to your school, so it can get rewards like art supplies and sports equipment, and support all the ways kids play. Even the smallest point contribution can lead to great things for student. More information can be found at http://www.mycokerewards.com.
6. GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50 percent of its sponsored search revenue to the charities and schools designated by its users. You use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. Because it's powered by Yahoo!, you get proven search results. The money GoodSearch donates to Crosscreek Charter School comes from its advertisers — the users and the organizations do not spend a dime! On the GoodSearch homepage (http://www.goodsearch.com), choose Crosscreek Charter School as the charity/school.